[Help Me! SOS]
Real-time map positioning. Sending emergency messages.
(http://e68clubadsgo.appspot.com/help02_tw.html is chinese)
This software can text message or email to your friend (include Position information), it helps people leave dangerous place, or quick find you.
MIGHT NOT RECEIVE SIGNAL INDOORS FOR GPS (low GPS signal area).
[Installation instructions and related restrictions]
(1) for mobile platforms: Android 1.5 above, the need for GPS / A-GPS / Network positioning device and e-compass.
(2) The information receiving platform: mobile phone (SMS or e-mail receive), Computer (e-mail receive only).
(3) Map position location lookup: as long as they can open the pages of your phone or computer can be.
(4) Limitations: Because this program is to use the Google Maps API, must be connected to the internet to use.
[How to use "Help Me! SOS"]
(1) Enabled the WiFi or 3G to connect internet. menu->Settings->Wireless & networks
(2) Enabled the network (WiFi/3G) or GPS positioning function. menu->Settings->Location
(3) Open the "Help Me! SOS" App.
(4) Waiting for positioning finish.
(5) Click the "Sender" button to setup your Gmail address and Gmail password.
(6) Click the "Save and test" button to save data and send a test mail to your Gmail address.
(PS1. The "Save" button is data save only.)
(7) Open the Gmail or SMS to look test message. The mail subject is "Help Me! SOS , Positioning test message".
(8) Exit the "Sender setup" function and click the "Recipient" button to setup recipient data.
(9) Click the left-bottom icon (RED PLUS) to add recipient data.
(A) Click the "Save and test" button to save data and send a test mail to recipient's e-mail and SMS.
(PS1. You can recycling the step 9~A to add recipient data more.)
(PS2. The "Save" button is data save only.).
(B) The recipient receive and open the mail. The mail subject is "Help Me! SOS , Positioning test message".
(C) Click the record can be modify or delete data.
(D) Exit the "Recipient setup" function and click the "SOS" button to send a "SOS" test message.
(E) The recipient receive and open the mail. The mail subject is your define string.
(F) The positioning map link sample :
Click the "Static Map" button can be switch to "Rotate Map" follow e-Compass.
(H) Click the MENU button have more function...
Please E-mail me any issue. Thanks!
You can download app from Android Market mobile to search for e68club or Help Me! SOS.
Or click HERE to find the APPS.